We are. . . Community Membership Terms of Service
- Rec2Tec Diving reserves the right to vary the benefits associated with each level of membership.
a. Typically, these will be reviewed during December each year with all changes being communicated via email.
b. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their full benefits are received.
- Members may change their membership level at any time.
- Members will be required to renew their Diver Pack including RSTC Medical Statement every 12 months.
a. If within the 12-month period the member’s health changes resulting in adjustments to any of the questions in the document, a new statement must be completed, and doctor’s approval sought if required.
- Rec2Tec Diving follows all relevant HSE Diving regulations and all relevant PADI Standards.
a. Risk assessments and Dive Evaluations are conducted prior to each dive.
b. All decisions are based on diver safety and comfort.
c. If it is deemed that a dive must be cancelled, Rec2Tec Diving will notify members at the earliest possible time.
- When diving at open water dive sites, members must:
a. Complete all shore cover paperwork
b. Listen carefully to all briefings
c. Check both the quality and quantity of gas in any scuba tank(s)
d. Conduct pre-dive safety checks and buddy checks before entering the water
e. Report to shore cover before entering the water
f. Report to shore cover upon returning from the water
g. Follow the instructions of their dive guide
h. Adhere to timings
i. Follow all Standard Safe Diving Practises
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they are fit for diving on any given day and the planned dives are within their experience, training and comfort levels.
- Equipment rental is subject to availability. Members must pre-book their equipment rental.
- Members wishing to cancel booked equipment rental must do so at least 48 hours prior to the dive.
a. Late cancellation will incur loss of credit for the equipment rental.
- Equipment rental is only available to members who are diving with Rec2Tec Diving.
a. Rec2Tec Diving will provide all equipment to members at the dive site.
b. Members are not permitted to use rental equipment when not under supervision of Rec2Tec Diving.
- It is the responsibility of Members to ensure equipment is in good working order.
a. Members must conduct pre-dive safety checks and buddy checks before entering the water.
b. Members are responsible for checking both the quality and quantity of gas in any scuba tank(s).
- The Member agrees to reimburse Rec2Tec Diving for the loss or breakage of any and all equipment at the current replacement value.
- Pool sessions are limited to allotted time slot and must start and end promptly at the agreed times.
- Pool sessions are subject to availability. Members must pre-book their pool sessions.
- Members wishing to cancel booked pool sessions must do so at least 48 hours prior to the session.
a. Late cancellation will incur loss of credit for the session.
- Pool sessions include full equipment rental and are subject to the same terms and conditions as listed in the Equipment Rental section.
- In water tuition/buddy support can be requested but may incur additional costs.
- Discount is available on the recommended retail price of goods purchased.
a. This discount in NOT available on goods which are already discounted from the recommended retail
PADI Course Discounts
- Discount is available on the published price of courses.
a. This discount in NOT available on courses which are already discounted from the published price, nor courses provided by a third party.