PSAI Advanced Rebreather
We teach our rebreather courses on AP, Poseidon and Hollis Explorer rebreathers.
PSAI Courses rebreather courses guide the diver in very practical methodologies and techniques for the use of their specific rebreather for a variety of applications. This is an entry level certification course for qualified Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures divers wishing to utilise air diluent fixed and variable partial pressure oxygen closed circuit rebreathers to a maximum depth of 45m.
Alternatively you can do this course without decompression procedures that will give you a maximum depth of 40m. A diver without Advance Nitrox qualification can do the decompression rebreather course by combining it together.
This course provides the necessary information for a PSAI Rebreather Diver to know the proper procedures to:
- The mechanics and electronic of the unit
- Rebreather physiology and history
- Gas management, unit decompression and dive planning
- Equipment configuration
- Emergency procedures, care and maintenance
- Minimum of 18 years old at the time of the course
- Nitrox diver or equivalent
- PSAI Advanced Nitrox qualification or equivalent for decompression
- A minimum of 100 logged dive